Rainbow Pouch Hand Embroidery Set
The future is bright and it is brighter with each one of us showing up as the best version of our unique selves! When we are creative, our brains release dopamine, and recent studies have shown that repetitive activities like hand embroidery have the same affects on the body as meditation. Complete with all of the materials needed to get started, this set arrives ready-to-gift in our signature gift box. The box includes instructions and materials to stitch your own rainbow on one of our canvas pouches.
We are proud to be partnering with Shit that I Knit to raise awareness for suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth through The Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning youth. Sales from this product will go directly to support The Trevor Project and its programs.
- Zipper pouch with lucite star
- Embroidery scissors
- Canvas with 6” wooden hoop and custom sampler drawn to get started
- 6 skeins of embroidery thread
- Stainless steel needle case with needles
- Instructions for back stitch & satin stitch to stitch your rainbow