Featured in GOOP's 2020 Gift Guide, this gift set is educational and inspirational for all the little leaders in your life. With this set, you can plant the smallest seeds in young minds to foster leadership, entrepreneurship, and equality.
It includes all you need to foster creativity in the magic of a drawing for a keepsake custom boat tote, philanthropy in the art of giving a handmade bracelet, education about Black leaders through coloring activities with short bios and inspirational quotes, connection with your loved ones through the art of letter writing.
Not only will you have a custom-embroidered boat tote, this will help teach your children to make the world a better place. Custom tote ordering instructions with one-time voucher code included.
Recommended for kids entering Kindergarten thru 6th grade.
• Ordering instructions for tote with zippered closure, H: 20" x W: 12.5" x 10"
• 4 days worth of self directed activities for creative kids who want to express themselves through the visual arts while fostering entrepreneurial and philanthropic thinking
• Weekly activities overview and daily instructions with bios of Black leaders
• Daily quote cards of Black leaders in American history
• Package of paper to draw tote design with instructions
• Paper and stamped envelope for letter writing
• String for friendship bracelets with instructions
• Coloring pages of Black women leaders
• Art Supplies including: Box of colored pencils & ruler, watercolor set
• Cece DuPraz stickers
• Exclusive Cece DuPraz 20 oz aluminum water bottle
THE GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR THE LOFT AT CECE DUPRAZ, ADD-ON EDUCATION IN A BOX
C raft [Littles will create a custom canvas bag and friendship bracelet for a friend. For every box purchased, Cece DuPraz donates a family mask set to the largest local soup kitchen near the Loft, My Brother's Table in Lynn, MA.]
E ntrepreneurship [Creating lemonade from lemons with examples by doing, learning, and thinking outside the box!]
C onnect [Littles are encouraged to give and make for their friends, learning about the importance of human connection. They will also learn about Black leaders who led with a bigger purpose to change their communities for the better, through believing in that purpose and working together to make positive change.]
E quality [Littles will learn about Black leaders that they may not necessarily learn about in school, to foster discussion and lessons and help make life's most important lessons easier.]