Last Date Modified: June 15, 2018
I. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
II. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
III. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED, AND USED?
IV. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS (EU/EEA, UK, AND OTHER APPLICABLE JURISDICTIONS)
VI. DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
VII. MINIMIZATION, RETENTION, AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
VIII. ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
IX. WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
I. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- Identity Data (for example, your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, birth year, gender, marital status, title, or other basic demographic information).
- Contact Data (for example, your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers).
- Financial Data (for example your bank account and payment card details).
- Transaction Data (for example, details about payments to and from you and other details of Services you have purchased from us).
- Technical Data (for example, your internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP), your login data, browser type and version, browser language, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, time zone setting and basic geolocation, device type, unique device identifiers, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services and Digital Properties).
- Usage Data (for example, information about how you use our Digital Properties and Services, including, for example, if you contact CeCe DuPraz, we may log information about the means through which you contacted us and our interaction with you).
- Profile Data (for example, your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses).
- Marketing and Communications Data (for example, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, if any, and your communication preferences).
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
- To Provide Services/Products. We may collect your Personal Information from you, third parties, online, offline or public resources in order to process your order and provide Services, including in order to maintain, support, personalize, and improve our Services (including products and Digital Properties), deliver and provide the requested Services, communicate with you about those Services (including to request feedback) or request your participation in surveys and comply with and enforce contractual obligations. In order to process your orders and manage your payment methods, it may be necessary for us to share your information with a third party service provider and/or to combine your information with other information we have collected from you, third parties, or public sources.
- To Provide Relevant Information about Cece DuPraz Services that may be of interest to you. When you sign up to receive our Services, we may collect and use your Personal Information in order to provide you with information about a Service that may be of interest to you, major changes to our Services, an upcoming event, or other marketing communications on our behalf, and we may share your information between CeCe DuPraz affiliates for these purposes. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to facilitate these communications on our behalf and at our direction. We may also obtain information about you from other companies that have your permission to share that information, as well as from other online and offline sources, which we may then combine with information that we collect directly and indirectly from you, for these purposes.
- To Deliver Targeted Advertising from Cece DuPraz and Our Partners. When you sign up to use our Services, we may collect and use your Personal Information to communicate with you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and which may be provided by us, or by our advertisers, partners, third party marketing partners, or other third parties. You can manage which communications you would prefer to receive, or elect to not receive these direct marketing communications by: a) not initially selecting the option provided to receive such communications, b) using the unsubscribe link in a direct marketing email, or c) emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that, in such cases, it will remain necessary for us to process your Personal Information to the extent it is needed to maintain a suppression list, and we may also be required to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name, from future solicitations.
- Inquiry/Request Response. We may collect your Personal Information when you contact us for information or support for our Digital Properties, Services, or other information, in order to respond and provide the appropriate assistance and response.
- Participating in Promotions. We may need to collect Personal Information when you choose to participate in a promotion, prize draw or other competition. The information we collect will be needed to administer such promotions as well as communicate with you about the same. For example, we may need to collect your name, age, birth year, contact information, and other Personal Information to comply with the rules and legal requirements governing the promotion and to verify participants and the winner’s identity.
- Surveys, Feedback, Testimonials, and Exemplars. We may collect your Personal Information when you choose to engage with us in a consumer panel, survey, or otherwise give us feedback. Also, we may use your testimonials or exemplars in or on our Digital Properties or other Cece DuPraz marketing materials, which may require the inclusion of Personal Information, such as your name, photograph, or other identify or Profile Data.
Monitor Digital Properties Usage, Trends, and Experience. As is true with most websites and digital properties, when you interact with our digital properties, or by email, we may automatically collect, or facilitate the collection of, Personal Information on your interactions with us and our Digital Properties and about your equipment. For example, we may collect Personal Information by using first and third party cookies, Flash cookies, HTML5 local storage, server logs, web beacons, clear gifs, and other similar technologies. We use these automated technologies and the Personal Information collected for different purposes.
For example, some are strictly necessary for the core functionality of our Digital Properties and providing our Services, including performance analytics, personalization, and in order to provide secure Digital Properties and Services, and are automatically deployed. For certain Digital Properties, we may tailor your interactions with our Digital Properties when you are logged in using your user account by remembering information you entered on our websites or to provide information you requested on our Digital Properties. These cookies also help us know where you have indicated certain cookie and advertising preferences, including refusals, to ensure your preferences are honored.
We also use functional cookies and technologies to help us improve our Digital Properties and Services, as well as user relationships and experiences.
- Vendors, Consultants, and other Service Providers. We may receive your Personal Information from various third parties and public sources in connection with the operation of our business and the Services we provide you, including for the functionality and security of our Digital Properties and to satisfy legal obligations or enforce legal rights, to enhance and otherwise improve our Digital Properties and Services, and to provide you with enhanced experiences. These third parties and public sources could include: our business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, marketing partners, search information providers, social media platforms, or credit reference agencies.
- Third Party Sites. We may allow you to register and pay for third party products and services or otherwise interact with a third party’s website, mobile application, or digital property (collectively “Third Party Sites”) through our own websites, apps, or digital properties. When doing so, we may collect Personal Information that you share with Third Party Sites depending upon that Third Party’s privacy practices. We do not control these third party websites, platforms and applications collecting your Personal Information and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit or application you use when you use or enable these platforms and applications, or leave our Digital Properties. Some sections of our websites are operated by third parties.
- Marketing Research/Statistics. We may collect your Personal Information directly or through our third party marketing partners (“Marketing Partners”) as necessary to help us and our Marketing Partners research and develop new products, services, updates, generate business or the like on our behalf. For example, we may analyze statistical, demographic, and marketing information for product development purposes and to understand usage and traffic trends to improve our relationship with you. We may also obtain certain data about you from third party sources including our Marketing Partners or other vendors, consultants and Service Providers to help us provide and improve our products, services, websites and digital properties, as well as for marketing and advertising. We may combine that data with information we obtain from our products, services and digital properties, other users, or third parties to enhance your experience and improve our products and services.
- Marketing and Advertisers. We may collect your Personal Information and share that information with third party advertisers or sponsors in order to support and grow our business as well as bring you relevant content, information, and advertisements.
- Events. We may collect or receive your Personal Information when you register for or attend an event hosted or sponsored by us. If the event is in partnership with a third party, we may share your Personal Information with that interested party, for example so they have an attendance list, or if they need to contact you with event details. We will not share your information with them for their marketing purposes without your consent, which may be obtained at the time of your registration or through a supplemental privacy notice, but will not be required in order to attend.
- Government Reporting/Audit/Requests Requirements. We may use or share Personal Information in order to satisfy governmental reporting, tax, and other requirements (e.g., import/export), as required by law. This may include having to meet U.S. national security or law enforcement, regulatory, or self- regulatory requirements.
- To verify and/or authenticate an identity, access rights, privileges, etc. For example, we may use Personal Information to authenticate and permit online access to user account information. We may also obtain information about you from other companies that have your permission to share information about you, as well as from other online and offline sources. We may combine that information with information that we collect directly and indirectly from you
- At your Direction. We may collect and use your Personal Information at your direction or as otherwise needed to fulfill the purposes for which you provided the Personal Information or that were distributed when it was collected.
- Other Business-Related Purposes. For other business-related purposes permitted or required under applicable local law and regulation or to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service.
- As otherwise obligated by law. For example, subpoena or similar legal process compliance, if we have a good faith belief the disclosure is legally necessary for the protection of rights, safety, or fraud investigations, to protect CeCe DuPraz, you, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- Emergency. To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- Consent. If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- Publicly available sources. We may also obtain information about you from other companies that have your permission to share information about you, as well as from other online and offline sources. We may combine that information with information that we collect directly and indirectly from you.
Thirty Party Personal Information.
- Service Providers and Vendors. Service Providers. We contract with service providers to help us with credit card and bill processing, shipping, email distribution, list processing, analytics and promotions management, and ad serving. We provide service providers only with the information they need to perform their services. We prohibit them from sharing, reselling, or using our data for their own marketing purposes. Other service providers may help us with delivering or shipping to you our products you may order, and to ensure fulfillment of your orders and purchases. Another we may share, or facilitate the sharing of, your Personal Information is with third party retail or payment processing platforms or vendors in order to process and confirm payment. Or, we may share your Personal Information with third party customer service providers and vendors that allow us to assist in answering consumer inquiries and complaints and address our users’ technical issues, as well as to receive and collect user feedback on our Services, etc. We may also engage service providers to collect and analyze information about our users’ use of our Digital Properties in order for us to improve our Services and grow our business.
- Social Media Platforms. We may use widgets and tools from third party social media platforms on our Digital Properties to enable sharing and other functions through social media platforms, which facilitates the collection and sharing of your Personal Information by these social media platforms.
- Promotions, Contests, Surveys, and Events. We may facilitate the collection of, or share your Personal Information with a third party service provider, vendor, co-host, co-sponsor, or the like when we conduct, administer, host, or co-sponsor promotions, contests, surveys, or events.
- Marketing and Advertising Partners. We share personal data with third parties for marketing and advertising, such as Google and Facebook, so they can assist us in promoting our Services on and off our Digital Properties to current and future customers through targeted advertisements.
- Third Party Advertisers. We may share your Personal Information with third party advertisers. Generally we will only share aggregated statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of customers and their browsing and purchasing patterns to inform advertisers about the nature of our customer base, which does not contain Personal Information.
- Merger or Acquisition Partners. We may share your Personal Information with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Information in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- With other third parties, as required for legal compliance, law enforcement, public safety, or security purposes. For example, we may disclose your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or with legal process, such as to comply with a subpoena, protect and defend our rights and property, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our websites, or to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. For example, we may release Personal Information to comply with a court order or subpoena. Or, if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, we may release Personal Information as part of any investigation into your actions.
IX. WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?